Dermo Direct Teledermatology
Dermo Direct is a 2019 Telstra Business Award-winning medical institution based in Australia that provides teledermatology services to Australians through online video consultations.
In Australia, telehealth services were used as an alternative method of health care delivery during the COVID-19 pandemic. Dermo Direct who had started offering telehealth services prior to COVID-19 pandemic realised the sudden demand for contactless online consultations during the pandemic. They met us to discuss their need to upgrade their website with additional functionalities to cater to the growing demand for telehealth services. Their vision is to provide the services of a Board-Certified Dermatologist to those who would otherwise struggle to access such care due to distance, mobility, being short on time, or other issues. What they needed was a dynamic website with the online appointment feature and payment gateway integration. They wanted a website that can powerfully convey their message to enable more and more Australians to become aware of their teledermatology services and benefit from their services. They also decided to choose us as their digital marketing partner to market their services online.
In our first meeting, we clearly understood the requirements of the client. Throughout the development phase of the project, we liaised with Dermo Direct regularly to make sure that we got the feedback on our website at every stage so that we were on the same page. As a result, we could build a user-friendly, clutter-free, and robust website with all the features and functionalities as per the requirement.
We built the website using WordPress. We chose a beautiful typeface; a colour scheme that suits their brand; sufficient white spaces to increase readability; attractive images to engage and inform readers; simplified navigation; standing out call-to-actions, and optimised the website for various devices. We kept the site minimalistic.
We integrated a comprehensive online appointment booking system with online payment and Medicare rebate features. There is a facility to upload the images of the skin disease and also GP referrals at the time of booking an appointment.
The site was built adhering to SEO best practices so it will have a better ranking in search engines. Proper tracking codes such as Google Universal Analytics and Google Global Tag Manager were installed into the website to track the user behavior on the site.
As far as digital marketing is concerned, we followed our 7-step process:
- Analysing the competition and customers,
- Devising the strategy,
- Defining the target audience,
- Constructing the content strategy,
- Picking the right channels and tactics,
- Measuring the success,
- Analysing and fine-tuning.
Our digital marketing specialists devised an ROI-driven, customer-centric digital marketing strategy consisting of SEO, paid ads (Google Ads), e-mail marketing, content marketing, conversion rate optimisation, and social media.
The services we offered:
- Analytics implementation
- Digital development
- Digital strategy
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- An elegant, feature-rich, SEO-friendly, and dynamic website with the ability to convert easily.
- A responsive website well optimised for mobile, search, and social web.
- Our strategies produced higher conversions, organic visibility, and ROI.
- Through a proven social media campaign, we could increase the social media engagement, reach, number of leads, and customers by a significant amount.
- Our effective Google search ads, allowed us to reach more potential customers and our Google display ads enabled us to increase the brand awareness of Dermo Direct. Our retargeting ads allowed us to remarket our service to those who have already been to our site.
- Due to perfect email marketing campaigns, we could engage our existing patients and GPs as well as acquire new prospects.
- Online bookings increased tremendously as a result of effective SEM and content marketing strategies.